Teach adults about WorldCrafts
Why fair trade?
The fair trade ministry of WorldCrafts touches the very heart of our Father. As impoverished and exploited people earn a living wage, they come to understand their own value and worth. Teach your friends, family, and small group about the Biblical basis for fair trade.
- Teach about the Biblical basis for fair trade and the vision of WorldCrafts using our 30-minute lesson plan.
- Introduce our artisans with WorldCrafts videos showing them handcrafting their products.
- Encourage participants to dive deeper into WorldCrafts with this Scavenger Hunt Worksheet and world map.
- People enjoy seeing the faces of the artisans and learning their stories. Use the WorldCrafts 8.5 -by-11 poster, WorldCrafts 11-by-17 poster, and artisan story posters to showcase the many faces and stories of WorldCrafts. You can also use the country display cards to show where each product you have on display is from.
- Give participants a taste of the artisans’ world by creating a few dishes for sampling. Our recipe cards have recipes from regions around the world. You can also print the cards to share with participants.
- Distribute our promotional flyer to give people a way to connect with WorldCrafts in the future.
WorldCrafts products for your lesson
Displaying WorldCrafts products while you teach helps participants understand the craftsmanship of the artisans who hand make each product.
Here are two ways to order products for your display:
- Order our latest WorldCrafts Display Set for your display. This set allows you to have a product from each of the WorldCrafts product categories. Please note that the display set is not returnable.
- Order current products to display. We strongly advise you to only display current products that are available online. You can return the products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Return items to 100 Missy Ridge, Hwy 280 East, Birmingham, AL 35242. You are responsible for return shipping. Please note that items purchased on clearance (50% discount) are not returnable.
You can view our digital catalogs online.
- Wear current WorldCrafts jewelry and accessories when teaching so you can tell the stories of the artisans who made the pieces you are wearing.
- Use the WorldCrafts African Pennant Banners to decorate your teaching space.
- Share photos of your teaching space and group on social media with #WorldCrafts and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.