Teach adults about WorldCrafts
Why fair trade?
The fair trade ministry of WorldCrafts touches the very heart of our Father. As impoverished and exploited people earn a living wage, they come to understand their own value and worth. Teach your friends, family, and small group about the Biblical basis for fair trade.
Teach about the Biblical basis for fair trade and the vision of WorldCrafts using our 30-minute lesson plan .
Introduce our artisans with WorldCrafts videos showing them handcrafting their products.
Show the origin of each product on display using the country display cards.
Give participants a taste of the artisans’ world by creating a few dishes for sampling. Our recipe cards have recipes from regions around the world. You can also print the cards to share with participants.
Distribute catalogs or our promotional flyer to help people connect with WorldCrafts in the future.
Create an interactive four session experience with our digital download, Engage: Fair Trade.
WorldCrafts products and catalogs for your lesson
Displaying WorldCrafts products while you teach helps participants understand the craftsmanship of the artisans who hand make each product.
Here are two ways to order products for your display:
1) Order our latest WorldCrafts Display Set for your display. This set allows you to have a product from each of the WorldCrafts product categories. Please note that the display set is not returnable.
2) Order current products to display. We strongly advise you to only display current products that are available online. You can return the products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Return items to 100 Missy Ridge, Hwy 280 East, Birmingham, AL 35242. You are responsible for return shipping. Please note that Display Sets and items purchased on clearance (50% discount) are not returnable.
WorldCrafts catalogs are great resources for explaining the work of WorldCrafts to new audiences. Be sure to order free catalogs online. Customers can order a maximum of 25 catalogs per order, if you need more you can call Customer Relations at 1-800-968-7301. Customers must input credit card information to order online, but catalogs and shipping are free so your card will not be charged. Please note that our catalogs do not include an order form. You can download a blank order form if needed.
- Wear current WorldCrafts jewelry and accessories when teaching so you can tell the stories of the artisans who made the pieces you are wearing.
- Use the WorldCrafts pennant banners to decorate your teaching space.
- Share photos of your teaching space and group on social media with #WorldCrafts and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.