Set Up a WorldCrafts Display
Setting up a WorldCrafts display at your church or event is a great way to share about WorldCrafts with your community! We have all the resources you need to set up a display.
WorldCrafts products and catalogs for your display
Having WorldCrafts products on display will help people understand the true craftsmanship of the artisans who handmade each product. There are two ways you can order products for your display:
1) Order our latest WorldCrafts Display Set for your display. This set allows you to have a product from each of the WorldCrafts product categories. Please note that the display set is not returnable.
2) Order current products to display. We strongly advise you to only display current products that are available online. You can return the products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Return items to 100 Missy Ridge, Hwy 280 East, Birmingham, AL 35242. You are responsible for return shipping. Please note that Sample Sets and items purchased on clearance (50% discount) are not returnable.
WorldCrafts catalogs are great resources for explaining the work of WorldCrafts to new audiences. Be sure to order free catalogs online. Customers can order a maximum of 25 catalogs per order, if you need more you can call Customer Relations at 1-800-968-7301. Customers must input credit card information to order online, but catalogs and shipping are free so your card will not be charged. Please note that our catalogs do not include an order form. You can download a blank order form if needed.
Use this handy display checklist to make sure you have everything you need to set up your display.
Review our talking points document to help you share information about WorldCrafts with people who visit your display.
People enjoy seeing the faces of the artisans and learning their stories. Use the WorldCrafts 8.5-by-11 poster, WorldCrafts 11-by-17 poster, and artisan posters to showcase the many faces and stories of WorldCrafts. You can also use the country display cards to show the origin of each product you have on display.
Distribute catalogs or our promotional flyer to give people a way to connect with WorldCrafts in the future.
Everyone enjoys tasting food from around the world. Use our recipe cards to make a few dishes for sampling, or print as free giveaways to people as they visit your display.
- Wear current WorldCrafts jewelry and accessories when working your display. Also wear a nametag so people will feel more comfortable engaging in a conversation.
- Use a black tablecloth that goes all the way to the ground to truly showcase the products. You can use simple jewelry display pieces and baskets to nicely display products.
- Use the WorldCrafts pennant banners to add a cultural flair to your table.
- Group products on display by artisan group or country.
- Direct people to WorldCrafts.org for additional information about each artisan group and FAQs.
- Share photos of your display on social media with #WorldCrafts and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.