Create a WorldCrafts Market
Creating a WorldCrafts market at your church, home, or event is a great way to share WorldCrafts with your community! All the resources you need to set up a market are right here.
WorldCrafts products and catalogs for your market
Order current products to sell at your event. You can return these within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Return items to 100 Missy Ridge, Birmingham, AL 35242. You are responsible for return shipping. Please note that Display Sets and items purchased on clearance (50% discount) are not returnable.
WorldCrafts catalogs are great resources for explaining the work of WorldCrafts to new audiences. Be sure to order free catalogs online. Customers can order a maximum of 25 catalogs per order. If you need more, you can call Customer Relations at 1-800-968-7301. Customers must input credit card information to order online, but catalogs and shipping are free so your card will not be charged. Please note that our catalogs do not include an order form. You can download a blank order form if needed.
Since you own the products you have purchased, you are responsible for paying the local sales tax in your area.
Use our market checklist to make sure you have everything you need to set up your market.
Enlist helpers for your market. Each helper can prepare to talk to customers with the talking points document.
People enjoy seeing the faces of the artisans and learning their stories. Use the WorldCrafts poster and artisan story posters to showcase the many faces and stories of WorldCrafts. You can also use the country display cards to show where each product you have in your market is from.
Everyone enjoys tasting food from around the world. Use our recipe cards to make a few dishes for sampling, or print as free giveaways for people who visit your display. Register your market with us and we will share the information on our upcoming WorldCrafts markets page. After your market, be sure to share with us stories and photos of your market!
Check for upcoming WorldCrafts markets in your area.
Watch this video to see how you can use our resources to create a Worldcrafts market.
- Wear current WorldCrafts jewelry and accessories when working your display. Also wear a name tag so people can feel more comfortable engaging in a conversation.
- Use a black tablecloth that goes all the way to the ground to showcase the products. You can use simple jewelry display pieces and baskets to nicely display products.
- Use the WorldCrafts pennant banners to add a cultural flair to your market.
- Group products in the market by artisan group or country.
- Direct people to WorldCrafts.org for additional information about each artisan group and FAQs.
- Share photos of your display on social media with #WorldCrafts and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.