Wrap It Up Party
This party provides a great way to minister to those in your community by purchasing Christmas gifts for them and wrapping them up while blessing artisans around the world!
- Choose a party site (church or home) and date. Choose who will receive the gifts that your participants will wrap (ideas include new moms in the church or community, shut-ins, women's and children's shelters, etc.)
- Recruit volunteers to help with your party.
- Send out invitations to guests. Ask party participants to bring a toiletry item or purchase a WorldCrafts item in advance to wrap up as a gift to the new moms, etc.
- Plan for food at your party. You can use the international recipes found in our recipes section.
- Prepare gift-wrapping supplies.
- Educate guests on WorldCrafts with the Presenting WorldCrafts and WorldCrafts Story information.
- Guests will enjoy having the latest WorldCrafts catalog at your party. You can secure catalogs for your party by downloading it online and making copies or by ordering printed copies for your guests.
- Create a WorldCrafts interest center combining products, as well as pictures and stories of the artisans. Consider ordering the Hostess Sample Set.
- Plan to display products at your party. Download the following to have on hand for guest to read and to display with products:
- Plan to show videos at your party. You can order the Sustain Me DVD or show free videos in our video section.
- Plan for product orders. Guests can order online or use an order form. You can print an order form or use the one in the catalog.
- Decorate your space for Christmas, with lights, wreaths, garland, and a tree.
- Play music, welcome guests, and give guests time to mingle.
- Introduce the WorldCrafts ministry and offer a few facts about the ministry. You can use the downloadable resources and videos from the Before section to aid your presentation.
- Have a share time and activity break.
- Serve refreshments.
- Invite party attendees to wrap the items they have brought as gifts.
- Invite the guests to take one of the Artisan Biographies, Display Cards, or the World Map as a prayer prompt in the weeks and months ahead.
- Encourage party attendees that they can bless WorldCrafts artisans both physically and spiritually by purchasing their products.
- Take product orders. Orders can be placed online, call in order to Customer Service at 1-800-968-7301, or use the catalog order form. We encourage group orders to avoid individual shipping charges. You can use the blank or catalog order form.
- Reminder: WorldCrafts products are handmade, not mass-produced, so quantities are limited.
- If a group order was taken, complete the order for the party. Complete product purchases and/or take orders.
- We encourage group orders to avoid individual shipping charges. You can send in the catalog order form. A blank order form is also available. You may want to print extra copies of the blank order form before the party. Please only send one check per order form made payable to WorldCrafts.
- Mail the order from to P.O. Box 830711, Birmingham, AL 35283-0711
- Make any returns necessary.
- If you bought items in advance and need to return what did not sell, please return within 30 days of purchase to WorldCrafts for credit.
- Our address is 100 Missy Ridge, Birmingham, AL 35242. You are responsible for return shipping.
- Note however that the Sample Sets and items purchased on clearance (50% discount) are not returnable.
- Evaluate the party.
- Talk with people who helped you with the party and ask for feedback.
- Send feedback or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell us your story.