Teach preschoolers about WorldCrafts
Preschoolers are the perfect age to begin learning how our Father wants us to work together to help others. They also enjoy learning about different cultures around the world.
Use the resources below to teach preschoolers more how WorldCrafts works with others to help people in need.
- Teachers and parents can utilize our 30 minute lesson plan to teach age-appropriate information about WorldCrafts to preschoolers.
- Preschoolers will enjoy playing a matching game and going on a prayer walk using the artisan story posters.
- Introduce different cultures by making some of our WorldCrafts recipes.
- Wear current WorldCrafts jewelry and accessories when teaching so you can tell the stories of the artisans who made the pieces you are wearing.
- Use the WorldCrafts African Pennant Banners to decorate your teaching space.
- Share photos of your teaching space and children (only with parents’ approval) on social media with #WorldCrafts and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.