Stationery Soiree Party
This party features WorldCrafts’ best products for the journalists, note-takers, writers, and letter-senders in your life. Introduce them to the WorldCrafts mission and our beautiful, unique handmade stationery products.
- Choose a party site (church or home) and date.
- Recruit volunteers to help with your party.
- Send out invitations to guests.
- Plan for food at your party. You can find easy international dishes in our recipes section.
- Plan to have fun activities and play international music. Consider playing the game “Commonalities and Distinctives” listed in the WorldCrafts activities with your wordy group of guests to get the ball rolling and help them get to know each other. Include additional activities as time allows.
- Plan and prepare to educate guests on WorldCrafts with the Presenting WorldCrafts and WorldCrafts Story information.
- Guests will enjoy having the latest WorldCrafts catalog at your party. You can secure catalogs for your party by downloading it online and making copies or by ordering printed copies for your guests.
- Create a WorldCrafts interest center featuring products, as well as pictures and stories of the artisans.
- Plan to display products at your party. Download the following to have on hand for guests to read and to display with products:
- Plan to show videos at your party. You can order the Sustain Me DVD or show free videos in our video section.
- Plan for product orders. Guests can order online or use an order form. You can print an order form or use the one in the catalog.
- Decorate using old books (from thrift or secondhand stores), feather “quills” (large feather plumes from a craft store), and other writing and reading themed items. Search websites, such as Pinterest and Tumblr, for ideas on literary decorations.
- Play music, welcome guests, and give guests time to mingle.
- Introduce the WorldCrafts ministry and offer a few facts. You can use the downloadable resources and videos from the Before section to aid your presentation.
- Have a share time and activity break.
- Serve refreshments.
- Invite guests to take one of the Artisan Biographies, Display Cards, or the World Map as a prayer prompt in the weeks and months ahead.
- Encourage party attendees that they can bless WorldCrafts artisans both physically and spiritually by purchasing their products.
- Share how guests can reuse WorldCrafts stationery cards as mattes for photos and other scrapbook items. The boxes of notepaper can be reused as jewelry or small-item storage boxes. WorldCrafts handcrafted stationery items are lovely for many uses and purposes.
- Take product orders. Orders can be placed online, call in order to Customer Service at 1-800-968-7301, or use the catalog order form. We encourage group orders to avoid individual shipping charges. You can use the blank or catalog order form.
- Reminder: WorldCrafts products are handmade, not mass-produced, so quantities are limited.
- If a group order was taken, complete the order for the party. Complete product purchases and/or take orders.
- We encourage group orders to avoid individual shipping charges. You can send in the catalog order form. A blank order form is also available. You may want to print extra copies of the blank order form before the party. Please only send one check per order form made payable to WorldCrafts.
- Mail the order from to P.O. Box 830711, Birmingham, AL 35283-0711
- Make any returns necessary.
- If you bought items in advance and need to return what did not sell, please return within 30 days of purchase to WorldCrafts for credit.
- Our address is 100 Missy Ridge, Birmingham, AL 35242. You are responsible for return shipping.
- Note however that the Sample Sets and items purchased on clearance (50% discount) are not returnable.
- Evaluate the party.
- Talk with people who helped you with the party and ask for feedback.
- Send feedback or ideas to email@example.com.
- Tell us your story.