Promoting Your Party
There are as many different ways to promote a WorldCrafts party as there are types of parties. When having an at-home party with friends, an invitation or phone call will be all the promotion you need. At the other end of the spectrum, having a larger, dedicated WorldCrafts party will require several different ways of promotion at the same time.
- Small gathering (at-home party)
- Mail personal invitations, send an e-vite, or send a social media event invitation three weeks prior to the party with an RSVP.
- Follow up with a casual phone call or message about five days prior to the party.
- Add to an existing gathering (women’s group, small group, part of other programming, or international bazaar)
- Distribute a brief informational ad or bulletin insert (see promotional copy for wording ideas) to educate about the basics of WorldCrafts.
- Include WorldCrafts in an announcement prior to the party.
- Share links to WorldCrafts.org on the event’s social media pages and website.
- Distribute or hand out a take-home promotional flyer about WorldCrafts a week or two before the party.
- Large party dedicated to WorldCrafts
- Place a small “teaser” ad in the bulletin two weeks prior to the party. Follow up with a larger ad the next week.
- Leave flyers in each classroom two weeks prior to the party.
- Announce it publicly and or/use a video clip from Sustain Me DVD or the video section of our website during a meeting or fellowship time.
- Create an event on social media with links to WorldCrafts.org.