Mully Movie Host Kit
Guide your community to discover the transformative power of the story of Charles Mully, a Kenyan man who worked his way out of poverty into a life of great wealth, only to be called by God to return to poverty. To date, Mully’s family has rescued more than 12,000 orphans, restoring their dignity and hope for a future.
*Please note that the online host kit includes resources for showing the movie, not the movie itself.
The online host kit contains the following downloadable resources for planning, publicity, and presentation of the movie, and additional resources for following up with your participants:
Before You Show the Movie
- Why Host the Mully Movie?
- Discover the “Why’s” of Mully: discipleship, awareness, and action.
- Preparing for the Mully Movie
- Organize your event with this checklist.
- Mully Movie Prayer Point
- Use these prayer points to enlist prayer for your event, your participants, and Mully Children’s Family.
- Mully Movie Flyer
- Invite your community with this customizable flyer.
- Movie Day Checklist
- Ensure your facility and volunteers are ready for your event.
- Movie Promotional Social Media
- 10 designed social media images and posts to help you publicize your event.
After You Show the Movie
- Reflection Questions and Talking Points
- Engage your audience further with the themes of Mully.
- Student Ministry Guide
- Help student ministry leaders talk to students about poverty.
- How You Can Respond Through Ministry Opportunities
- Investigate ways your faith community can impact poverty.
- What It Means . . . An Exploration of Discipleship
- Explore the core aspects of discipleship with this six-week devotional book.
- What It Means . . . An Exploration of Disciple Small Group Study
- Deepen your small group’s understanding of discipleship with this six-week study coordinated to each chapter in What It Means . . . An Exploration of Discipleship.
- Social Media for What It Means . . . An Exploration of Discipleship
- Use these pre-planned social media posts to share what you are learning about discipleship.
All the resources in this kit are digital. If you have questions about how to access the contents of your kit, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.