Jewelry Jubilee Party
This party emphasizes WorldCrafts artisans who make and sell only jewelry. During this party, you and your guests will learn about the many WorldCrafts artisan groups who find freedom from poverty or sexual slavery through the creation of jewelry. The opportunity to create something beautiful with their own hands allows the men and women of these artisan groups to earn an income with dignity and to hear the offer of abundant life.
- Choose a party site (church or home) and date.
- Recruit volunteers to help with your party.
- Send out invitations to guests.
- Plan for food at your party. Serve foods from around the world. Find and create your own or make an international dish in our recipes section.
- Plan to have fun activities and play international music.
- Plan and prepare to educate guests on WorldCrafts with the Presenting WorldCrafts and WorldCrafts Story information.
- Guests will enjoy having the latest WorldCrafts catalog at your party. You can secure catalogs for your party by downloading it online and making copies or by ordering printed copies for your guests.
- Create a WorldCrafts interest center featuring products, as well as pictures and stories of the artisans.
- Consider ordering the Hostess Sample Set.
- Consider ordering some additional jewelry products from our artisans who only make jewelry:
- Plan to display products at your party. Download the following to have on hand for guests to read and to display with products:
- Plan to show videos at your party. You can order the Sustain Me DVD or show free videos in our videos section.
- Plan for product orders. Guests can order online or use an order form. You can print an order form or use the one in the catalog.
- You can choose one of the countries of the artisans in focus and decorate using items that fit that country. For example, for an Indian-themed party, you could use bright, rich colors and prints, elephants, and tigers. Another alternative is to choose a holiday such as Valentine’s Day or Mardi Gras to theme your party around. Be creative and have fun as you prepare.
- Play music, welcome guests, and give guests time to mingle.
- Introduce the WorldCrafts ministry and offer a few facts about the ministry. You can use the downloadable resources and videos from the Before section to aid your presentation.
- Have a share time and activity break.
- Serve refreshments.
- Invite guests to take one of the Artisan Biographies, Display Cards, or the World Map as a prayer prompt in the weeks and months ahead.
- Encourage party attendees that they can bless WorldCrafts artisans both physically and spiritually by purchasing their products.
- Remember to talk about how the artisans who make jewelry for WorldCrafts find freedom from poverty or sexual slavery and have the opportunity to earn an income with dignity. Remind your guests that the most important thing is WorldCrafts artisans get the opportunity to hear the offer of everlasting life.
- Take product orders. Orders can be placed online, call in order to Customer Service at 1-800-968-7301, or use the catalog order form. We encourage group orders to avoid individual shipping charges. You can use the blank or catalog order form.
- Reminder: WorldCrafts products are handmade, not mass-produced, so quantities are limited.
- If a group order was taken, complete the order for the party. Complete product purchases and/or take orders.
- We encourage group orders to avoid individual shipping charges. You can send in the catalog order form. A blank order form is also available. You may want to print extra copies of the blank order form before the party. Please only send one check per order form made payable to WorldCrafts.
- Mail the order from to P.O. Box 830711, Birmingham, AL 35283-0711
- Make any returns necessary.
- If you bought items in advance and need to return what did not sell, please return within 30 days of purchase to WorldCrafts for credit.
- Our address is 100 Missy Ridge, Birmingham, AL 35242. You are responsible for return shipping.
- Note however that the Sample Sets and items purchased on clearance (50% discount) are not returnable.
- Evaluate the party.
- Talk with people who helped you with the party and ask for feedback.
- Send feedback or ideas to email@example.com.
- Tell us your story.