Host a Benefit for Graffiti 2 Works!
You and/or your church can sign up to host a benefit to support Graffiti 2 Works by filling out the form below.
Your participation in this benefit will support both Graffiti 2 Works and WorldCrafts.
The benefit supports Graffiti 2 Works's vision of assisting adults interested in pursuing personal growth and education through:
- High School Equivalency Exam- assisted independent study
- Job Hunting- coaching adults in searching, applying, and interviewing for a job
- Group Classes- Self-defense, Financial Literacy, Health and Nutrition, Art, Knitting, and Reading
One in five young adults in Mott Haven are considered “idle.” They are not in school and are not employed. Additionally, 20 percent of adults seeking work are unemployed, and there are thousands of first-generation adult immigrants. Graffiti 2 Works sees not only the needs of their neighbors, but also their great potential. To help them achieve their potential, Graffiti 2 Works coaches adults in developing physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual skills.
Like Graffiti 2 Works, WorldCrafts, the fair trade division of WMU, brings grace and restoration to hurting people throughout the world. WorldCrafts exists to develop sustainable, fair-trade businesses among impoverished people. Its vision is to offer an income with dignity and the hope of everlasting life to every person on earth.
Graffiti 2 Works Artisan Group
Graffiti 2 Works has become a WorldCrafts artisan group. Learning sewing skills and selling products not only provides Graffiti 2’s artisans with a job, but also helps build self-esteem, develops relationships among the artisans, and encourages faith in God. Graffiti 2 Works artisans produce beautiful hand-sewn products for WorldCrafts.
How to become a Graffiti 2 Works Benefit Host:
- Complete the registration form below. This form must be filled out by the 15th of the month prior to the month of your benefit, so that WorldCrafts can process your information.
- Before the first day of the month you’ve selected for your benefit, our team will create a unique web page and promotion code for you. Once the web page is created, we will email you a link to the web page, social media messages and images, a media slide, and a half-page flyer. Your web page will be active through the end of the month you've selected for your benefit.