WorldCrafts CWJC/CMJC Benefit
Support Christian Women's Job Corps and Christian Men's Job Corps (CWJC/CMJC) by hosting a WorldCrafts CWJC/CMJC Benefit. By hosting a benefit, you help CWJC/CMJC participants find new life, and you help us provide life-sustaining work for global artisans, their families, and their communities.
"Now I go after my goals and know I will accomplish them. No matter what the circumstances are, I have the self-esteem that I can do it. I have learned that you have to pray and trust God and have faith in Him. Before joining CWJC I didn't even know how to pray. Now I pray every day. My children have also learned to pray and have learned about God." --CWJC Participant
CWJC/CMJC sites change the lives of people around the world through
- High school equivalency diploma preparation
- English as a second-language classes
- Computer classes
- Bible study
- Teaching job readiness skills
Who can host a benefit?
CWJC/CMJC sites can host benefits for their own ministries. Additionally, an unlimited number of individuals and churches can host benefits on behalf of their chosen CWJC/CMJC site. Each host can plan up to four benefits per year.
How does a benefit help CWJC/CMJC?Twenty percent of all sales generated by the benefit will go directly to the host’s selected CWJC/CMJC site.
In the month following your benefit, we will send a check for 20% of your proceeds directly to your selected CWJC/CMJC site. You will receive an email notifying you of the total amount donated, along with fun ways to share your results on social media.
How to become a CWJC/CMJC Benefit Host:
- Complete an online registration form. This form must be filled out by the 15th of the month prior to the month of your benefit, so that WorldCrafts can process your information.
- Before the first day of the month you’ve selected for your benefit, our team will create a unique web page and promotion code for you. Once the web page is created, we will email you a link to the web page, social media messages and images, a media slide, and a half page flyer. Your web page will be active through the end of the month you've selected for your benefit.
Which CWJC/CMJC Sites are currently participating?
- A Hand Up for Women, Knoxville, TN
- Begin Anew, Nashville, TN
- The Bridge, Wilmington, NC
- Champion Commons, Jasper, TN
- Christian Job Corps San Angelo, San Angelo, TX
- Christian Women's Job Corps of Madison County, AL, Inc., Huntsville, AL
- Christian Women's Job Corps of Rusk County, Henderson, TX
- Cleburne Christian Women's Job Corps, Cleburne, TX
- Fresh Start Ministries, CWJC, Wildersville, TN
- Graffiti 2 Works, South Bronx, NY
- Jacksonville Christian Women's Job Corps, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
- M-POWER Ministries, Birmingham, AL
- Merea Ministry, Inc., Batesville, MS
- Pivot Ministry, Winston-Salem, NC
- Project Dorcas CWJC, South Africa
- Women Empowered to Become Self-Sufficient, Bartlett, TN
- Women's Hope, Magee, MS
How a CWJC/CMJC Site Can Become a Beneficiary:
Any Nationally Registered and Certified CWJC/CMJC sites can become the beneficiary of a WorldCrafts CWJC/CMJC Benefit. You simply have to complete an online registration form to be entered into our system.
After registering, you will receive a unique promotion kit, including a web page, social media posts and images, a media slider, and PowerPoint slide. Once you receive the promotion kit, you can register to host a benefit for your site. Please remember that you need to register your benefit by the 15th of the month prior to the month you want to host a benefit.
WorldCrafts encourages benefit hosts to guide their faith communities to
- Pray CWJC/CMJC will continue to help men and women have hope for the future.
- Volunteer at a CWJC/CMJC in your community.
- Collaborate with your church and community leaders to begin a CWJC/CMJC site if one is not already established in your area.
We look forward to seeing how our Father will use our partnership!