WorldCrafts CWJC/CMJC Benefit
Support Christian Women's Job Corps and Christian Men's Job Corps (CWJC/CMJC) by hosting a WorldCrafts CWJC/CMJC Benefit. By hosting a benefit, you help CWJC/CMJC participants find new life, and you help us provide life-sustaining work for global artisans, their families, and their communities.
"Now I go after my goals and know I will accomplish them. No matter what the circumstances are, I have the self-esteem that I can do it. I have learned that you have to pray and trust God and have faith in Him. Before joining CWJC I didn't even know how to pray. Now I pray every day. My children have also learned to pray and have learned about God." --CWJC Participant
CWJC/CMJC sites change the lives of people around the world through
- High school equivalency diploma preparation
- English as a second-language classes
- Computer classes
- Bible study
- Teaching job readiness skills
Who can host a benefit?
CWJC/CMJC sites can host benefits for their own ministries. Additionally, an unlimited number of individuals and churches can host benefits on behalf of their chosen CWJC/CMJC site. Each host can plan up to four benefits per year.
How does a benefit help CWJC/CMJC?Twenty percent of all sales generated by the benefit will go directly to the host’s selected CWJC/CMJC site.
In the month following your benefit, we will send a check for 20% of your proceeds directly to your selected CWJC/CMJC site. You will receive an email notifying you of the total amount donated, along with fun ways to share your results on social media.
How to become a CWJC/CMJC Benefit Host:
- Complete an online registration form. You must submit the form by the 15th of the month prior to the month of your benefit, so that WorldCrafts can process your information.
- Before the first day of the month you’ve selected for your benefit, our team will create a unique web page and promotion code for you. Once the web page is created, we will email you a link to the web page, social media messages and images, a media slide, and a half page flyer. Your web page will be active through the end of the month you've selected for your benefit.
Which CWJC/CMJC Sites are currently participating?
- Christian Women's Job Corps of Madison County, AL, Inc., Huntsville, AL
- M-POWER Ministries, Birmingham, AL
- Fresh Start CWJC, Roland, AR
- Jacksonville Christian Women's Job Corps, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
- Gulf Coast CWJC , Diamondhead, MS
- Hands UP Outreach (CWJC & CMJC) of Rankin County, MS
- Merea Ministry, Inc., Batesville, MS
- RISE, Hattiesburg, MS
- Women's Hope, Magee, MS
- Bethel Baptist Association CWJC, Hannibal, MO
- Graffiti 2 Works, South Bronx, NY
- Prisoner Transformation, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
- Begin Anew, Nashville, TN
- Champion Recovery Community, Jasper, TN
- Fresh Start Ministries, CWJC, Wildersville, TN
- Women Empowered to Become Self-Sufficient, Bartlett, TN
- Christian Job Corps San Angelo, San Angelo, TX
- Christian Job Corps of Gillespie County, Fredericksburg, TX
- CWJC of Gregg County, Longview, TX
- Christian Women's Job Corps of McLennan County, TX
- Christian Women's Job Corps of Paris, TX
- Christian Women's Job Corps of Rusk County, Henderson, TX
- Cleburne Christian Women's Job Corps, Cleburne, TX
- CWJC of Bell County, Belton, TX
- Ellis Christian Women's Job Corps, Waxahachie, TX
- Heart Change Ministries, West Valley City, UT
- Project Dorcas CWJC, South Africa
How a CWJC/CMJC Site Can Become a Beneficiary:
Any Nationally Registered and Certified CWJC/CMJC sites can become the beneficiary of a WorldCrafts CWJC/CMJC Benefit. You simply have to complete an online registration form to be entered into our system.
After registering, you will receive a unique promotion kit, including a web page, social media posts and images, a media slider, and PowerPoint slide. Once you receive the promotion kit, you can register to host a benefit for your own site. Please remember that you must submit your benefit form by the 15th of the month prior to the month you want to host a benefit.
WorldCrafts encourages benefit hosts to guide their faith communities to
- Pray CWJC/CMJC will continue to help men and women have hope for the future.
- Volunteer at a CWJC/CMJC in your community.
- Collaborate with your church and community leaders to begin a CWJC/CMJC site if one is not already established in your area.
We look forward to seeing how our Father will use our partnership!