The Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries (ABCS) is an evangelical Christian organization that ministers holistically to the needs of at-risk children and their families. Founded in 1960, ABCS today serves as a faith-based ministry designed to provide practical help for families who face overwhelming stresses and challenges. The overarching goal of the ministry is to share eternal hope with every person they come in contact with.
“Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.” (Psalm 82:3-4, NIV).
In many ways, WorldCrafts mirrors this vision as we minister holistically to families and communities through fair trade practices. We want to live out our Father’s directive to “Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.” (Psalm 82:3-4, NIV).
With our parallel ministries, it is only natural that ABCS would partner with WorldCrafts in our new Baptist Children and Family Ministries Initiative. Through this initiative, churches or individuals can partner with WorldCrafts to host a month long on-line benefit. Friends and members of each faith community shop at WorldCrafts using a unique promo code, and at the end of the month, 20% of the sales generated during the event goes directly to the host’s chosen Baptist Children and Family Ministry.
Watch Jameelah’s Journey to learn how ABCS changes lives:
Arizona’s First Benefit
We are happy to announce that the very first benefit for ABCS will begin on March 1. This benefit is being hosted by Stephanie Short. Stephanie says, “I support both WorldCrafts and Arizona Baptist Children’s Services and this is a nice combo event to help both. Online type parties are popular and this will appeal to both my church family as well as others outside of my church family.”
How to Host Your Own Event
Hosting your own event benefitting Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries, is simple:
- Complete an online registration form. This form must be filled out by the 15th of the month prior to the month of your benefit, so that we can process your information.
- Before the first day of the month you’ve selected for your benefit, our team will create a unique webpage and promotion code for you. Once the webpage is created, we will email you a link, suggested Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts, and four Instagram images; a media slide and slider, and a bulletin insert.
- Your webpage will be active through the end of the month you’ve selected for your benefit.
- In the month following your benefit, we will send a check for 20% of your proceeds directly to your selected Baptist children and family ministry. You will receive an email notifying you of the total amount donated, along with fun ways to share your results on social media.
Other Ways You Can Help
As you host a benefit, we encourage you to guide your faith community to
- Pray for the work of ABCS.
- Support ABCS financially.
- Go out and help ABCS minister to at-risk children and families in Arizona
We can’t wait to see how our Father is going to use these new partnerships to transform lives around the world.