WorldCrafts exists to offer an income with dignity and the hope of everlasting life to every person on earth. When we share the WorldCrafts story, our reach is expanded. As our reach is expanded, more impoverished people are given hope for the future.
You are invaluable to our work as we continue developing sustainable, fair-trade businesses among impoverished people throughout the world. We have free materials you can use to share WorldCrafts with your family, friends, and community!
Here’s a list of some of our resources:
- Pray for WorldCrafts – Download our monthly prayer guides and pray for each of our artisan groups by name. The prayer calendars are interactive so you can learn more about each artisan group by clicking on their name!
- Free Printable Gift Cards – When you give a WorldCrafts gift, download and print one of our free printable cards. From teacher appreciation to Mother’s Day to graduation gifts, whatever the event, we have you covered!
- Catalogs – You can order our Fall/Winter 2019-20 Catalog to share a comprehensive look at our artisans and their products. This catalog features more than 150 products, including 18 new items handmade by artisans around the globe.
- Lesson Plans – Teach people of all ages about the transformative power of fair trade using our age-appropriate materials. Preschoolers through adults can all learn that we have a responsibility to work together to care for those who are in need.
Free Materials for Events
- Set Up a WorldCrafts Display – When your church, association, or community has an event, consider setting up a WorldCrafts display. With a WorldCrafts display, you can help us tell the story of WorldCrafts and how we are changing the lives of families and communities around the world.
- Create a WorldCrafts Market – Creating a WorldCrafts market is a great way to give your community the opportunity to touch and see the quality of WorldCrafts products and to experience the joy of directly impacting the lives of artisans around the world. We provide all the support materials you will need for creating a WorldCrafts market.
WorldCrafts is partnering with organizations that serve at-risk children and families, and provide job readiness training for men and women in need. Through our benefit initiative, you can host a one-month benefit. At the end of the month, 20% of your proceeds are donated directly to your chosen beneficiary. Currently, you can host benefits for
- Baptist Children’s Homes & Family Ministries,
- Christian Women’s Job Corps/Christian Men’s Job Corps sites, and
- LifeLine Children’s Services and their adoptive families.
- canvas bags
- messenger bags
- business card holders
- lapel pins
- luggage tags
- pendant necklaces
- and much, more!
Be sure to visit WorldCrafts.org/Share!