Are you looking for a way to encourage your ministers during this difficult time to be in ministry? Send the new Ministry Appreciation Gift Set directly to your pastor, ministers in your church, or those who minister in your community as a way to show your appreciation for their service.
Each set includes a special thank you card to the minister, four books from New Hope Publishers written by ministers with Graffiti Church in New York, and a WorldCrafts keychain from artisans at Graffiti 2 Community Ministry.
This gift set is valued over $60.00. You only pay $49.99, and this includes the cost of shipping.
- Relentless by Taylor Field is a scriptural reflection for those about to give up told through the lens of biblical testimonies of some of Scripture’s most persistent and gritty people.
- Upside-Down Freedom by Taylor Field closely looks at forms of personal bondage and reveals that the way to release yourself from the things that hold you captive can be counterintuitive.
- Upside-Down Results by Susan Field shares the pattern God is making through the struggles believers have with family, freedom, function, and faith.
- Upside-Down Joy by Andrew Mann shares real proof about how the process of pain taught Andrew different perceptions for holding on to joyful living.
- Pocket Keychain—Navy provides a way to easily keep USB drives or other small items along with your keys. Handmade by artisans at Graffiti 2 Works. Measures 1.5-by-4.5 inches long.
Send the Ministry Appreciation Gift Set to your ministers today!