WorldCrafts' Baptist Children and Family Ministries Initiative
The WorldCrafts Baptist Children and Family Ministries Initiative encourages churches or individuals to partner with WorldCrafts and Baptist children and family ministries to support at-risk children in their states and to provide life-sustaining work for global artisans and their families.
Churches and individuals can host a one month online WorldCrafts benefit for their local Baptist children and family ministry. Twenty percent of all sales generated by the benefit will go directly to the host’s selected Baptist children and family ministry.
Complete these simple steps to get started:
- Complete an online registration form. This form must be filled out by the 15th of the month prior to the month of your benefit, so that we can process your information.
- Before the first day of the month you’ve selected for your benefit, our team will create a unique webpage and promotion code for you. Once the webpage is created, we will email you a link, suggested Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts, and four Instagram images; a media slide and slider, and a bulletin insert.
- Your webpage will be active through the end of the month you've selected for your benefit.
- In the month following your benefit, we will send a check for 20% of your proceeds directly to your selected Baptist children and family ministry. You will receive an email notifying you of the total amount donated, along with fun ways to share your results on social media.
"Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.” Psalm 82:3-4
WorldCrafts encourages benefit hosts to guide their faith communities to
- Pray for the work of Baptist children and family ministries throughout the United States as they care for foster children and their families.
- Support financially the Baptist children and family ministries' mission of protecting foster children and the reunification of families through Christ-centered resources.
- Go out and minister by contacting local Baptist children and family ministries to discover ways to help with current ministry needs.
Currently, WorldCrafts is launching this initiative in partnership with Alabama Baptist Children’s Homes & Family Ministries, Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries, and Louisiana Baptist Children's Home & Family Ministries. We plan to expand the initiative by creating partnerships with Baptist children and family ministries throughout the country.
We look forward to seeing how our Father will use our partnership!